Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life (Under Construction)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kage INFO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male
Number of posts : 506
Stats : Unknown
Pet's : Tupac
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Stats
Exp:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: Unknown
CA$H:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Kage INFO   Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:05 pm

write in thousand words how you become a kage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When ur a hokage you will have the power to do anything with the shinobie's in your village send them on missions or raise or lower their rank.If you need an section like a tournament area or somethin just PM me.

Note look at Kohona as an Example.
Copy the cititzens,Missions Completed and Allies info and edit it to your own INFO.

Last edited by Blaze Uchiha on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjalifenaruto.8forum.info
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male

Stats
Exp:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:14 pm

How Blaze became hokage

It was a cold and a silent night,the rain was pouring and the lightning was flashing afterwhat the loud sound of thunder echo'd around the training area.Onlyone young fighter was pounding on a cracked piece of wood.96 97 98 99 when he yealed 100 he gave all of his power in the last kick causing the piece of wood to explode in about 20 pieces.

Blaze:Hmm i'l become the best and my grandpa will be proud of me....

He said as all his muscles gave up and his body fell on the cold and hard ground.lying on the floor and without moving he thought about his whole day of trainig,afterwhat he fell asleep in a short while.waking up the next day beacause of punding noise from the training area.

Blaze:is it morning allready,well i guess it's time to eat!!!

He sais as he slowly stands up and takes a deep breath.looking around as the birds fly and the rabbit's jump around.Then he slowly walks to the closest foodshop(i don't know how it's called in the series) and seats down ordering some Ramen.Then just as he starts to eat a friend of him pops by.

Tichy:Hey blaze how are you doing?
Blaze:Ok i guess...why?
Tichy:yesterday when everyone went home i didn't see you!
Blaze:I stayed so i could train some more.
Tichy:you so hyperactive how could you train for 18 hours without stopping?
Blaze:i dunnno!

He said lifting his shoulders up while stuffing his face with the warm and delitious ramen.Tichy is a close friend,who is from the The Abruame Clan that is most widely known for it's association with bugs. Once a member is born the bugs are allowed to feed on it's chakra. In exchange, the bugs will help them fight.

Tichy:hey there is somekind of a cave outside the village it's not that far,wanna check it out?
Blaze:Sure! But let me finish first!

After Blaze has eaten the ramen they both left the village to check out the cave Tichy was talkin about.Wandering thru the woods Blaze enjoyed the fresh air and the birds singin.While the walked Blaze felt like they where being watched that's why he stoped a few times and looked around.

Tichy:What is it?
Blaze:Nothin i guess...

I must be trippin Blaze thought as they increased their pase.Then the finaly reached the cave,looking at it like it was something speacal,it didn't took too long before they started fighting over who enters first afterwhat the entered at the same time.The cave was dark so the used the torch they found and fired it up by using two kunais to make fire.As they entered the cave they saw pictures of Huge monsters adn ninja's fighting.Then they reached a big room that by their surprise had all kinds of scrolls.Blaze hastly rushed to them picked one up and opened it.the scroll was including the text Snake on top and with blood written name's

Blaze:this must be a summoing scroll !!!

Then they opened an other and an other they where all summoning scrolls with diffrent animals.They disided to use a few.Blaze took 4 scrolls:Tiger,Shark,Eagle and the Phoenix and signed his name under it.Tichy did the same with a few bug scrolls.They started trying to summon something but the shark Blaze tried to summon came out as an 1 inch fishy.T that moment the ground started shaking.

Blaze:whatta.... whats happening
Tichy: i don't know but i think it something in the village.
Blaze:hurry up we got to go the your scrolls with you.

Just as the ran out of the cave the second ground sheke started causing the cave to collapse.Blaze and Tichy looked at each other with Scared faces.

Blaze:What the hell is going on
Tichy:we barely escaped 30 seconds later and we would have been traped.
Blaze:hurry up let's go to the city!!!

When they arrived at the city they saw that the city was a mess and ninja's were fighing with other ninja's from the sound village.Then the giant snakes started crawling in to the city after what they saw a few ninja's use summoning jutsu.one of them was his grandfather Kyono Uchiha who summoned the frog.The battle continued by then the frog was caught off guard and tacled causing naruto to fall ,Blaze rushed and catched him in the air and carefully putting him on the ground.

Blaze:are you okay?
Kyono:yes my grandson *cough cough*
Blaze:o no your coughing up blood!
Kyono:don't worry about me just get to safety.
Blaze:NO i never back down!
Blaze:how did you summon?
Kyono:why?
Blaze:i want to summon too!
Kyono:you can't do that without an summoning scroll deal
Blaze:I have 4 signed by me but i don't know how to summon them.

At that time Tichy rushes down to the two.

Tichy:is everything ok?
Blaze:wait!
Kyono:you as all of our bloodline have the 9 tailed fox in your blood,use it's chakra to *cough*summon*cough cough* your creature.

Blaze starts doing the handsign but his hand slips.He wipes his hands on his shirt then tries again.after the sign's he bites his finger put's his hand on the floor and screams..

Blaze:SUMMONING..JUTSU

A giant and biuteful wolf appears looking around for his summoner.

Wolf:who summoned me?
Blaze:i did!
Wolf :a kid like you?
Blaze:please i need your help.
Tazumon:my name is tazumon the legendary wolf
Blaze:I'm Blaze Uzumaki,nice to meet you

As soon as he says that they rush in to the battle attacking the snakes on by on with the sharp nails of Tazumon.Then the snakes gang up on him but he uses his special jutsu that makes him spin causing lethal damage to every snake around him.Blaze hears enemy ninja's screaming "RUN THAT BEAST WILL KILL YOU"

Blaze:Let's help our fellow villagers
Tazumon:i haven't had this much fun in a long time!

The beast jumped over buildings scaring and injuring the enemy ninja's.After saving the villagers they went back to help the ninja's at the gate.

ANBU#1:we need to find their camp in the woods before they summon more snakes and attack again we have no more stamina to keep up.
Blaz:i'm sorry Tazumon but you need to go,i need air power to help them
Tazumon:don't sweat it i'll see you *puff*
Blaze:oke now i need the eagle

Blaze starts doing the handsign afterwhat he bites his finger put's his hand on the floor and screams..

Blaze:SUMMONING..JUTSU

Making an huge eagle appear in front of him

Blaze:Could you help me?

Eagle:sure summoners get yonger every day...so what do you need?

Blaze:help me find the sound village headquarter in the woods.

After they found and destroyed the headquarters they returned to the village.The city was ruined and the hokage was dead.After the funeral a new hokage has been chosen....the hero...the legend.....BLAZE UCHIHA
Back to top Go down
Maxxie Uchiha
Reikage
Reikage

Male
Number of posts : 60
Stats : Unknown gained:41,500 Money:5,100$ Seal:Eight Tails (Hachibi),Yamata no Orochi with one orb
Pet's : none
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 1
CA$H:
400/10000000  (400/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:33 am

maxxie's ruthless ways before becoming a raikage.

After a hard training for two days with kiba.jr,maxxie thought it was time to get a break away from him today.So as maxxie was still in the leaf village he decided after a year since he abonade the Uchiha clan headquarters to see what happen as he heard a year ago.As maxxie walked he wonder what it would be like now since he heard that someone had slain the whole clan.As maxxie arrived to the gate he pushed it open as he heard a loud creak and saw the village dead empty.There was slight fog around the village as maxxie just looked from the front gate as he had not entered yet.

"well I can't believe my clan was weak how patithic!"maxxie stated as he contiuned to look around.Maxxie went were he lived and saw bones that he thinks it's his dad that perished in front of the house they lived in.Then maxxie went around the village and stood in front of the serect building where the clan's hidden serects are.Maxxie just smirked and kicked it open.Dust blow out."well,whatever is here I can find that will help me in the future,is certain enough to help me the rest on as a Missing-Nin.

Maxxie walked in and the the serect scrolls of the Uchiha clan.Maxxie grabbed it and started to read it and scan throught it.maxxie was shocked to discovered what he had seen on there."well,to obtain mangekyou Sharingan I must kill my best friend..."Maxxie thought of a sleek and sneak way to get it within day or two."make a best friend in the leaf village then kill him unguarded then,I can go in for the kill to get it."Maxxie said as he give and evil smile while rubbing his hands together.Maxxie put down the old,worn,ragged scrolls of the clan's serects and walked back out and closed the door.

Maxxie walked out of the village and closed the gate.Then he walked back to Leaf Vilage. He saw an old friend from academy school."man,it been a long time since I talked to him while might as well get this over with."Maxxie approached this ninja that was a Chuuin now as maxxie."hey...old friend."maxxie said as he raised his head up slightly with a little smile. "hey!,maxxie long time no see." "yeah,koole,it has been awhile."

Koole:"so what happened to you? you were here a year ago then you disappeared." Maxxie:"long story hey how about me and you to the forest to night training for old time sake before I leave leaf village once again. Koole:"well,sure but, why are you not wearing a leaf village head protector?" Maxxie:I lost it as I was running away a year ago." Koole:well,lets get you a new one now." Maxxie:nah,I'll get one tommorow I just need a FRIEND...in need of some training if you could help me out." Koole:sure,pal let's go to the forest now."Maxxie:....great...."

They walked towards the forest that night.Koole:ok friend your ready?" Maxxie:oh yes I am."Maxxie then activated his Third tomoe Sharingan. Koole:"you have third tomoe already?!" Maxxie:"yeah,had it for awhile now." as maxxie said that he charged and elbowed his friend hard in the gut sending him into a tree. Koole:"ahg,you weren't playen when you said you needed training." Maxxie:mm,yeah im really serieous." Koole charged back at maxxie with a strong kick.Maxxie blocked the kick with his arms in x shaped.

Then maxxie took out his kunai and ran towards koole and slashed him on his chest area.It cut his shirt a cutline and a line of blood was there as well. Koole:hey man take it easy.Then koole punched the log that was maxxie.Maxxie was behind koole now with a kunai up against his neck.He also switched with a log and came down with a kick.Maxxie dodged it by looking up noticing it and went down and rolled to the side. Then maxxie jumped up in the sky and went towards the shadow of the trees and used Oboro Bunshin No Jutsu.All maxxie's were hiding now.One jumped down unsespectly and grabbed koole from behind and hold him tight then both maxxie's from the tree came down.

Then maxxie smirked evily. Koole:"maxxie what are you doing?" Maxxie:"Isn't noticeable im gonna kill you,today is your day to die be murdered by Maxxie Uchiha." maxxie said to him with his dull eyes glaring at him. Koole:"but why?" maxxie closed his eyes put his head down and took a deep breath. "well,I guess I'll tell you before you have to go.I want to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan." Koole:"well,could you obtain by training harder." maxxie shaked his head. "no only by killing a best friend." Koole:"Im not your best friend,im just your friend." Maxxie:yes but,you were my best friend in the academy. one clone ran towards koole and grabbed his other arm just to be on the safe side as directed by maxxie.

Koole couldn't dont anything now. Maxxie:"im sorry old friend." Koole:"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Maxxie:sure I will,fool now,enough talk time to take you down for good." Maxxie used Sensatu Suisho (Ice Needles) to finish off koole.Koole now was on the ground dead with blood on him and on the ground as well.Maxxie's clones perished from the Ice Neddles.Maxxie saw koole's head protector scratched from the move so no one can tell who killed him since he did an jutsu.Maxxie eyes were Mangekyou Sharingan now.

He could see really excellent and great with it.Maxxie then made his eyes go back to normal and not waste his vision on these eyes now.Maxxie Smiled crooked evily and laughed making the birds in the trees at night move away.Then maxxie stayed in the forest for some sleep.he would knew that if he would return tonight without koole that the people would think something is up.Maxxie went into the shadows of the forest and let the body stayed there to rot in hell for all he cared.As maxxie was in the shadows,he thought hmm,was it right of me to kill him to get what I wanted?Then maxxie smiled and said to himself. "Of Course what the hell was I thinking of asking myself that question hahaha.Then maxxie went off to sleep feeling no regards to koole and nothing to him.

After that day maxxie walked up and walked towards the Raikou, Lightning Village and opened the gates.Maxxie smiled and then walked to the kage office the kage was dieing for some reason maxxie smiled and took the ninja's to wait outside that he was a skilled ANBU medical nin.They believed maxxie.Maxxie walked towards him and activated his Mangekyou Sharingan and used Amataresu to burn deeply in his heart killing him without touching him to leave a fingerprint behind.

The ninjas came in and said what happen.maxxie turned around and said he dead of a heart attack.they all were sad."I will declare myself the new kage of Raikou, Lightning Village and be the best one.The ninja's looked at him like no way. but when maxxie turned with his head with the mangekyou sharingan they all obey and bow down to him."that's better now go and take his man and give him a nice burial and let me be."They left and maxxie smiled in this chair.

Last edited by Maxxie Uchiha on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:36 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
syrix kaguya

Male
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:48 am

before becoming the akatsuki leader

leaf village life
one peaceful day in the leaf village i meet up with a old freind blaze

kagori:blaze you wanna train together
blaze:sure

me and blaze trained for 16 hours then i left but he said he'll train more i slept in the forest
i went back to the village and i saw blaze and tichy run in the cave i went in but not to deep
then i heard a rumbling noise so i ran out i jumped on top of a building and saw a ninja get kicked a snake appeared i thought about if the hokage died then i could take the place of kyono i always wanted to fight blaze but now wasnt the right time i saw blaze run to his grandfather talking to him blaze summond a wolf i powered up to take out blaze but the wolf whould have attacked me so i help take out the sound ninja that stupid wolf almost steped on me when it was time for the funeral a ninja told everyone that blaze was the new hokage i was so mad

Anbu life
i joined up with anbu (picture) and meet a girl who was fighting by my side we fell in love and she was sick i went to her home she didnt have money so she used her anbu skills to kill innocent and get money her village was attacked so i told her to live with me
Akatsuki life
one night blaze was by his self walking i attacked him he could see me better with my purple and black chakra from my curse mark but the battle was long but no winner so i left the leaf village finding other people to join me and i builded a organization called akatsuki and i was the leader and now im planning to rain blood on the leaf village and be the one to kill Blaze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:24 pm

thats only 316 you need a 1000

Me and my Brother on Taijutsu Training

Me and a family member on a stealth mission

Me before i became a hokage on a date. Razz

Back to top Go down
syrix kaguya

Male

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 pm

when i was a baby my village was caught up in a war my mother died to protect me but kyono the hokage saved my life if he didnt come i would have been dead. he brought me to the leaf village were i could grow up at i tried to make freinds but nobody likes me.so now i wanna become the hokage so i can be respected and looked up at.

8 years later

leaf village life
one peaceful day in the leaf village i woke up and put on my clothes i was ready for another day first a old lady's cat left so i went to go help her get the cat back. then a women had to find a interesting flower at the flower shop i went to the forest and found a sand flower someone from the sand village must have dropped on the ground. she told me that flower is very hard to get in the sand village. my sensei went to the training feild with me to train he told me about the things i can do with my bones he said that if im not looking i could use my bones for defense like if someone where to strike me from behind the bones would defend me just like gaaras sand defends him im still trying to learn how to make weapons out of it like the one i always wanted to do use my arm as a drill and use my spine for a whip i already know how to use my bones in my arm to make a sword.i have a basic mode a defense mode and a super mode. the basic mode is how i always look. my defense mode is where i have bones sticking out all over my body and my super mode i really dont know yet but i will someday

me and blaze trained for 16 hours then i left but he said he'll train more i slept in the forest
i went back to the village and i saw blaze and tichy run in the cave i went in but not to deep
then i heard a rumbling noise so i ran out i jumped on top of a building and saw a ninja get kicked a snake appeared i thought about if the hokage died then i could take the place of kyono i always wanted to fight blaze but now wasnt the right time i saw blaze run to his grandfather talking to him blaze summond a wolf i powered up to take out blaze but the wolf whould have attacked me so i help take out the sound ninja that stupid wolf almost steped on me when it was time for the funeral a ninja told everyone that blaze was the new hokage.i was at the training feild kicking and punching a tree i was raged i powered up chakra to do one of my powerful moves all of a sudden my chakra turned purple and black.i big crash was in the forest all the ninjas saw a huge demon that was purple and black.
blaze saw the big demon the ninjas asked him
Ninja:sur, what are we gonna do
Blaze:i dont know
blaze summoned Tazumon

Tazumon:hey cheif
Blaze:you think you can take down that demon
Tazumon:ill see what i can do
i grabbed Tazumon and threw him and my two tails lashing against mountains and houses
crushihg and injuring ninjas.
Tazumon used one of his jutsu's to knock me out they took me to the hospital they said that some of his bones were broken then they healed back automatically he thought that i was a super human but it was just my power.when i was healed i couldnt use my arms so i couldnt fight when they healed up it was time for me to do the exams.i did pretty good but i still had a long ways to go. the day turned night and i was thinking should i be here and is this my distiny. one night i chose to leave and go join the anbu

Anbu life
i joined up with anbu (picture) and meet a girl who name was Zhu Zhi Mitano she fought by my side we fell in love and she was sick i went to her home she didnt have money so she used her anbu skills to kill innocent and get money her village was attacked so i told her to come with me she journeyed with me and builded a organization called akatsuki she made the clothes i was with my new freind haido he was helping me gather other ninja to join us he went alone i found another ninja named pain.Zhu Zhi Mitano came with 2 other girls her sisters Tyshi Mitano,and Taio Mitano.they joined us too im gonna start the biggest war with the leaf village.

Akatsuki life
one night blaze was by his self walking i attacked him he could see me better with my purple and black chakra from my curse mark but the battle was long but no winner so i left the leaf village finding other people to join me and i builded a organization called akatsuki and i was the leader and now im planning to rain blood on the leaf village and be the one to kill Blaze.The first person to join me was andre he became my apprentice. one of my best men took out some people in the leaf village Haido he came back almost dead now its my turn one legendary ninja tried to stop from getting to the leaf village he was a good fighter but couldnt stay long i was injured so i had to go back some of my ninjas found others interested in joining us kegecko,pain,shadow saskue.now where ready and more powerful than ever.

Last edited by kagori uchiha on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 am

thats 574

Back to top Go down
syrix kaguya

Male

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:06 am

when i was a baby my village was caught up in a war my mother died to protect me but kyono the hokage saved my life if he didnt come i would have been dead. he brought me to the leaf village were i could grow up at i tried to make freinds but nobody likes me.so now i wanna become the hokage so i can be respected and looked up at.

8 years later

leaf village life
one peaceful day in the leaf village i woke up and put on my clothes i was ready for another day first a old lady's cat left so i went to go help her get the cat back. then a women had to find a interesting flower at the flower shop i went to the forest and found a sand flower someone from the sand village must have dropped on the ground. she told me that flower is very hard to get in the sand village. my sensei went to the training feild with me to train he told me about the things i can do with my bones he said that if im not looking i could use my bones for defense like if someone where to strike me from behind the bones would defend me just like gaaras sand defends him im still trying to learn how to make weapons out of it like the one i always wanted to do use my arm as a drill and use my spine for a whip i already know how to use my bones in my arm to make a sword.i have a basic mode a defense mode and a super mode. the basic mode is how i always look. my defense mode is where i have bones sticking out all over my body and my super mode i really dont know yet but i will someday

then i heard a rumbling noise so i ran out i jumped on top of a building and saw a ninja get kicked a snake appeared i thought about if the hokage died then i could take the place of kyono i always wanted to fight blaze but now wasnt the right time i saw blaze run to his grandfather talking to him blaze summond a wolf i powered up to take out blaze but the wolf whould have attacked me so i help take out the sound ninja that stupid wolf almost steped on me when it was time for the funeral a ninja told everyone that blaze was the new hokage.i was at the training feild kicking and punching a tree i was raged i powered up chakra to do one of my powerful moves all of a sudden my chakra turned purple and black.i big crash was in the forest all the ninjas saw a huge demon that was purple and black.
blaze summoned Tazumon

i grabbed Tazumon and threw him and my two tails lashing against mountains and houses
Tazumon used one of his jutsu's to knock me out they took me to the hospital they said that some of his bones were broken then they healed back automatically he thought that i was a super human but it was just my power.when i was healed i couldnt use my arms so i couldnt fight when they healed up it was time for me to do the exams.i did pretty good but i still had a long ways to go. the day turned night and i was thinking should i be here and is this my distiny. one night i chose to leave and go join the anbu

Anbu life
i joined up with anbu (picture) and meet a girl who name was Zhu Zhi Mitano she fought by my side we fell in love and she was sick i went to her home she didnt have money so she used her anbu skills to kill innocent and get money her village was attacked so i told her to come with me she journeyed with me and builded a organization called akatsuki she made the clothes i was with my new freind haido he was helping me gather other ninja to join us he went alone i found another ninja named pain.Zhu Zhi Mitano came with 2 other girls her sisters Tyshi Mitano,and Taio Mitano.they joined us too im gonna start the biggest war with the leaf village.

Akatsuki life
one night blaze was by his self walking i attacked him he could see me better with my purple and black chakra from my curse mark but the battle was long but no winner so i left the leaf village finding other people to join me and i builded a organization called akatsuki and i was the leader and now im planning to rain blood on the leaf village and be the one to kill Blaze.The first person to join me was andre he became my apprentice. one of my best men took out some people in the leaf village Haido he came back almost dead now its my turn one legendary ninja tried to stop from getting to the leaf village he was a good fighter but couldnt stay long i was injured so i had to go back some of my ninjas found others interested in joining us kegecko,pain,shadow saskue.now where ready and more powerful than ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 pm

968 ah come on

use this to see when ur done

http://www.interglot.com/vertalingen/word_count.html

Back to top Go down
syrix kaguya

Male

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:09 pm

thnx because i really didnt know when i was done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
syrix kaguya

Male

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:39 pm

8 years later

leaf village life

blaze summoned Tazumon

Anbu life
i joined up with anbu (picture) and meet a girl who name was Kurai she fought by my side we fell in love but one day something terrible happend to her family and village when we got close to her village it was burning in flames and destroyed i saw people on horses i flew down the hill dashing the people saw me and tried to run i she could see was blood every where sense she didnt have any where to stay i told her to come with me she journeyed with me and builded a organization called akatsuki she made the clothes for us i was with my new freind haido he was helping me gather other ninja to join us he went alone i found another ninja named pain.one boy that 8 years old didnt have any parents or family i took care of him i told him about what happened to me when i was little he started to feel better about being by himself so that made him become strong he didnt have a name so i named him takeo meaning strong like bamboo so pretty much i was his father and kurai wanted a son she became his mother they had to stay there so they wouldnt get hurt and me and haido teamed up in a group.

Akatsuki life
one night blaze was by his self walking i attacked him he could see me better with my purple and black chakra from my curse mark but the battle was long but no winner so i left the leaf village finding other people to join me and i builded a organization called akatsuki and i was the leader and now im planning to rain blood on the leaf village and be the one to kill Blaze.The first person to join me was andre he became my apprentice. one of my best men took out some people in the leaf village Haido he came back almost dead now its my turn one legendary ninja tried to stop from getting to the leaf village he was a good fighter but couldnt stay long i was injured so i had to go back some of my ninjas found others interested in joining us kegecko,pain,shadow saskue,and enko bakutasha now we just have to fix up the building i also but a big battlefeild with all types of terrain like water,grass,and sand.the 6 groups are me and pain, kegecko and haido, shadow saskue and enko bakutasha. and if blaze has a partner then i got one it could be a team match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:13 am

you own the akutski im gonna set the threads

Back to top Go down
syrix kaguya

Male

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:54 am

ok oh yeah you might wanna make a post ramen shop or a thread
and i want missions training and office and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
syrix kaguya

Male

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 am

8 years later

leaf village life

blaze summoned Tazumon

Anbu life
i joined up with anbu (picture) and meet a girl who name was Kurai she fought by my side we fell in love but one day something terrible happend to her family and village when we got close to her village it was burning in flames and destroyed i saw people on horses i flew down the hill dashing the people saw me and tried to run i she could see was blood every where sense she didnt have any where to stay i told her to come with me she journeyed with me and builded a organization called akatsuki she made the clothes for us i was with my new freind haido he was helping me gather other ninja to join us he went alone i found another ninja named pain.one day my wife had a boy who was a kaguya like me i named him kegecko i told him about what happened to me when i was little so that made him feel sad about how reckless my clan was and how i escaped the war i told him not to be sad i told him he want see me in a while then thats when we had to give him up to the leaf village kurai was always talking about his eyes when he was a baby that was the only way i could tell if that was my son or not then me and haido teamed up in a group. But sense it was time i gave him up to the leaf village i still watch him

Akatsuki life
one night blaze was by his self walking i attacked him he could see me better with my purple and black chakra from my curse mark but the battle was long but no winner so i left the leaf village finding other people to join me and i builded a organization called akatsuki and i was the leader and now im planning to rain blood on the leaf village and be the one to kill Blaze.The first person to join me was andre he became my apprentice. one of my best men took out some people in the leaf village Haido he came back almost dead now its my turn one legendary ninja tried to stop from getting to the leaf village he was a good fighter but couldnt stay long i was injured so i had to go back some of my ninjas found others interested in joining us kegecko,pain,shadow saskue,and enko bakutasha now we just have to fix up the building i also but a big battlefeild with all types of terrain like water,grass,and sand.the 6 groups are me and pain, kegecko and haido, shadow saskue and enko bakutasha. and if blaze has a partner then i got one it could be a team match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dan
Reikage
Reikage

Male
Number of posts : 150
Stats : Atk 160000 Spd 100000 Chk 160000 Pwr 100000 Money:0
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 100
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:42 am

Life Before Becoming Kazekage
When Naruto and I were born the leaf village was attacked by the nine tailed fox. Yondaime Uzumaki (the fourth hokage) took this kuuybi on and battled him after many of the best ninja died and lost their lives protecting the village. After being unsuccessful in defeating it he used a forbidden jutsu called "Shiki Fuujin technique" to seal the nine tailed fox's chakara away inside Naruto. The chakara was too strong to seal inside a newborn baby so Yondaime sealed half of the kuuybi’s chakara in Naruto's twin Shiruka (myself). As I grew I was hated for the fact that I had the demon sealed inside of me. Although Yondaime asked the village to grow to respect Naruto and I the complete opposite occured as they saw Naruto and I as the demon itself.

13 years later (leaf village life)
I woke up in the morning and put on my clothes ready for another day in the leaf village. I ran out the door and ran to the training field to further my chakara control. I focused my chakra to the soles of my feet and ran at the tree. First time I got 25m up the tree and flipped off. The second time I got the full way up the tree and stood upside down on the top branch. An old woman came and shouted at me and asked me to cut her grass. I used my kunai to cut different spots in the grass. The woman came home with an even older woman from the lightning village. We had a chat and I set off to finish my chakara. I sat down huffing and puffing exhausted from using so many jutsus. I used the jutsu Naruto taught that produced hundreds of clones. I made the hand signs and yelled multy shadow clone jutsu. A red aura started to surround me because of my lack of chakara. I didn't know this at the time. Hundreds of clones sat on the branches of some trees.

1 year later

My team leader Kakashi took me away after training to talk to me. I've been observing you for a while now and I think it is time to teach you the chidori technique. kakashi showed we how to gather chakara in the palm of my hand. He ran at the tree with a low powered chidori. The chidori only took off about 5 centimeters of bark. He then ran at the tree with an over powered chidori. it took 20 centimeters of bark but I saw the side affect, some skin on his hand had peeled off some skin on his palm. Then he ran at the tree with a concentrated chidori and it took off 15 centimeters. I tried it but i powered it too low. Every day I went into the forest of death to practice the chidori. After a year I had mastered it and told Kakashi.

2 years later

I left the leaf village for 2 and half years to train with Naruto and learn the rasengan. The first day Naruto used the rasengan on a big bully. The bully went flying into the water balloon stall. The bully threw his wallet at Naruto to cover the damage. Naruto also bought all the water balloons the stall had. We went up to the hills and Naruto showed me what to do. The water balloon started to bubble and swirl, suddenly the Water balloon popped. I kept trying to use the rasengan myself. The water balloon only popped on the side and not all at once. I got so frustrated i kicked a few balloons at a nearby tree. The water balloons started to twirl in different directions. Suddenly the balloon popped. I figured out how it worked, the water spun in every direction so it was spinning against them. I tried it spinning my chakara against the water. It worked the balloon popped. I showed Naruto and we moved to the next step. For the second step I had to pop a rubber ball. My chakara was too thin plus the air was much different. Every time I tried to pop it but it made a messily whole in the side. It was like a recap of the 1st step. I figured out that I had to denser my chakara and spun the air. The impact blew me back into a near by tree. The 3rd and final step was to spin the chakara into a neat little ball inside a delicate balloon. Every time I tried the balloon popped. I asked Naruto why you had to do 3 steps rather than the normal 1 step. He showed me what the rasengan looked like when you’ve only mastered the 1st step and it made a spiral shape on the tree. Then he showed me what it looked like when you had mastered the 3rd step, the rasengan tore through the tree and made a crescent shape in the tree. 3 months later I had mastered the jutsu. The first time I used it was when a ninja from the sand village tried to kill me and my friend.

3 years later

One day I was walking around to do some training. I walked to the river country and decided to start chakara control training the following morning for it was really late in the afternoon ……………………………………………………….. I woke up to the sound of carrier boats. A man told me he had to jump in and save me after a ninja from the sand village threw me in. I remembered the ninja that tried to kill my me and my best friend, maybe it was the same man I said to myself after he had finished speaking. I jumped over the side of the boat and walked on water. I ran as fast as I could over to the sand country to get pay back on this ninja. I could see him on the outskirts of the village. I could identify him. He was Sasori a puppet master from the akatsuki. What he wanted with me I had no idea. Suddenly he turned at me and sent his favorite puppet the Sandaime Kazikage. I jumped and hid behind a rock. I sent a shadow clone out and made him a decoy. As soon a Sasori found out that it was a clone I jumped from the top of the 10 meter rock and yelled “ Multy Shadow Clone Jutsu!”. A hundred clones appeared and charged at him. Sakura and Chiyo interrupted and said they would finish him off. Sakura told me Gaara had been kidnapped by another akatsuki member. I ran past the guards and told them I was with Chiyo and searched around town until I found them fighting somewhere near the graveyard. Dedria was the name of the member. She had already defeated him. I used the Chidori on Deidara to paralyze her and then I produced the rasengan and she flew into a nearby rock. I used the multy shadow clone jutsu. I hit her into the air with half of my clones and hit her in the head turning it into the ground with the other half. Deidara fled and Tobi was killed. I saved Gaaras life. I was appointed the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutolife.my-rpg.com/forum.htm
Maxxie Uchiha
Reikage
Reikage

Male
Number of posts : 60
Stats : Unknown gained:41,500 Money:5,100$ Seal:Eight Tails (Hachibi),Yamata no Orochi with one orb
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
CA$H:
400/10000000  (400/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:45 pm

accepted. just wait for blaze to get back so he could put your pic on your kage info and other stuff to your village cause I don't have the power myself to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan D.

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Stats
Exp:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:12 pm

all hail the new kazekage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyd

Male
Number of posts : 94
Stats : STR = 51500 SPD = 205000 HTH = 100000 CHR = 52000 TOTAL = 403500 Money = $2300

Stats
Exp:
1000/0  (1000/0)
Level: 10
CA$H:
500/10000000  (500/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 am

damn. this is gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dan
Reikage
Reikage

Male
Number of posts : 150
Stats : Atk 160000 Spd 100000 Chk 160000 Pwr 100000 Money:0
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 100
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Position for Kazekage still open
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutolife.my-rpg.com/forum.htm
Lloyd

Male
Number of posts : 94
Stats : STR = 51500 SPD = 205000 HTH = 100000 CHR = 52000 TOTAL = 403500 Money = $2300

Stats
Exp:
1000/0  (1000/0)
Level: 10
CA$H:
500/10000000  (500/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kage INFO   Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:21 pm

you're not Kazekage anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dan