Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life (Under Construction)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Katsumata Katsumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KatsumiKatsumata

Female
Number of posts : 6
Stats : Single, LMAO
Pet's : White wolf named Aiko
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Stats
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 1
CA$H:
0/10000000  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Katsumata Katsumi   Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Name: Katsumata Katsumi

Height: 5'7"

Weight:100lbs

Personality:Katsumi likes to throw threats. She is outgoing, tough, rough around the edges, she loves to sing, competitive, and doesn't like it when people are sad. Gets into dangerous situations, alot. She always stands by her friends. A bit tempermental, loves to joke around. Her motto is: If I can't cry, I don't care.

Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Yoko_Yakima/GirlPics/SchoolGirls/BlondeGirl.jpg

-Hair:Really long, blonde
-Eyes: Dark Green
-Head: Uhm, normal?
-Scars/tattoos:White wolf tatto on her back
-Body:Tall, kinda muscular looking, but overall slim, quite a bit oversized in the chest area, if you know what I mean...
-Clothes: Low-cut white tee, pink and light red plaid skort

Strenght
Speed
Health
Chakra Control

STR =100,000
SPD =100,000
HTH = 100,000
CTR =100,000

Level/Rank: Academy Student

Village: Hidden Sand Village

Main/Favored Weapon: Katana

Side Arms: Poison senbon,

Element:Water

Fighting Type: Genjutsu

Secondary Type: Taijutsu

Fighting Style:Sometimes really reckless, since she's easily angered. But she likes to toy around with her opponent first, before really hurting them. A tanker(she takes the blows while her companions attack), and also has a killer punch, kinda like what Sakura does is Shippuuden :3

Background:She witnessed the slaughter of her entire family, it scarred her for life, but she doesn't show it, she doesn't want people to pity her. She wants to grow up to be a strong shinobi, but also a good mother, and wife. She always reminded herself herself, if she couldn't cry about it, she didn't care enough about it. If she did cry about it, she'd do whatever it took to make everything better.

Sample Post:
(The ' ' represents her thoughts, " " represents dialog)

Panting heavily, Katsumi kept striking the training post. 'I gotta keep going...Can't give up...' "4,757! 4,758! 4,75-" She fell to the ground. "No...I gotta keep going..." Katsumi tried to get back on her feet, but couldn't prevail. 'I guess...I gotta try again tommorrow...' She smiled and fell asleep on the spot. A few hours later, she awoke and heard her stomache growling. "Wow, I'm hungry...Better get home and eat..." Katsumi got up and started walking home, on her way, she bumped into someone she was rather fond of. "O-Oh, h-hi, Kankuro..." Blushing, she twiddled her thumbs and looked at her feet. "Hey, Katsumi, how are ya?" "I-I'm fine, h-how are you?" "I'm great, hey you look like you've been training all morning, you taking a break?" She smiled and found the courage to look at at him. "Y-Yah. How about y-you?" He shrugged "Not much going on here...Wanna go for lunch or something? I'll pay." She felt her face burning red. "O-oh...U-uhm... I...uhm..." "You don't want to?" Kankuro asked, a little disappointed. "No no no, its n-not that...I mean...I..." 'Just say yes you idiot!' She yelled at herself. "Uhm, sure." A big smile appeared on Kankuro's face. "Great! Lets go then, where to?" "Uhm, nothing fancy...A raman shop or something sounds nice." "Ramen it is then."

I know, the sample post was short, stopped in the middle, and totally sucked...But, I tried :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Male
Number of posts : 506
Stats : Unknown
Pet's : Tupac
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Stats
Exp:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: Unknown
CA$H:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Katsumata Katsumi   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 pm

accepted

Me and my Brother on Taijutsu Training

Me and a family member on a stealth mission

Me before i became a hokage on a date. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjalifenaruto.8forum.info

Katsumata Katsumi
Page 1 of 1